PGM 11.1% 2.0¢ platina resources limited

Gotta give CN 3 outa 3 for this one1. MINIMUM sale of 6 outa 55...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Gotta give CN 3 outa 3 for this one

1. MINIMUM sale of 6 outa 55 mill shares in SIZE at a decent price recent highs, which also demonstrates that we can sell effectively any time and places realisable VALUE on our 49 mill SIZE shares still held ........ TICK

2. Places perceived value on the work at Challa and other new projects recently flagged as coming in the WA goldfields ...... TICK

3. Removes any need for a CR now at a usual discount to dilute us ........ TICK

A well balanced approached to give ME further confidence we are on the right track of market re-rate .... that's a 4th TICK and as important hahaha

Come on Mr Market, wake up to what's emerging here ........... still at a negative EV ? .......can't imagine for much longer.

Would be a good move next if Corey took up that non-exec position on SIZE Board as part of the deal so he himself can have closer opportunity to fully understand the real value of our Ice Queen about to rise from the ashes.

Can't wait for the SIZE MRE update using current prices, cut-offs and other added goodies. Can't wait for some serious work to get cracking at Challa. Curious to hear what else is coming.

And then there is always left field at Owendale and Munni Munni to surprise us at any time.

5.4 is a major pivotal platform so we should start to see decent moves once taken out ..... 6.7, 8.2 the immediate targets for mine .......but THEN the fun begins with confirmation of EW3. Sticking to my original price targets, the ship is intact.

OWEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $1.008K 53.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 114349 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 296612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.