ARL 0.00% 72.5¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: RIU Explorers Conference Presentation, page-2

1. 3,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1847
    Another great presentation by the team.
    Three very important things I would like to highlight, these are the gamechangers as I see it

1 Nickel and Cobalt
    - Goongarrie High Grade, 60 M/t at 1.0% Nickel and 0.074 % Cobalt. Folks that fits nicely with NCM 811 batteries.
    - This is a globally significant number because for a Laterite to pay 1% discharge nickel from the autoclave is an outstanding achievement,the fact we can do this for 25 years makes the economic case so much more attractive to potential partners.
    - The fact that we can produce MSP, MHP is great, BUT the gold standard P-CAM formulation for batteries will supercharge our returns.
    - Refer https://fbicrc.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Li-ion-Battery-Cathode-Manufacturing-in-Aust-1.pdf Page 81 and you will see the current P-CAM pricing compared to Sulfate pricing. (This is a big deal)

2 Scandium
    - Our maiden JORC Scandium resource is the largest known in the world.
    - To put this into perspective CLQ has a scandium resource of 10,300 tonnes total.
    - Ardea has a maiden Jork scandium resource for Goongarrie only of 74,000 tonnes, Ardea has 7,18 times that of CLQ ( Reference page 8 of the presentation)
    - The entire KNP scandium resource is 2590 tonnes. Globally significant.
    - Ardea is in a very strong position on this alone, Scandium is a company maker in its own right.

3 Gold

- Ardea is blessed with incredible gold resources, some of this is already JORC compliant, some still being drilled and explored.
    - The fact that there is so much gold in our WA tenements, we are spinning out a new ASX listed company to take advantage of this gold abundance.
    - Ardea will also keep some of these gold resources inhouse to assist with inhouse finances and to attract a partner to fund the nickel plant.

4 Nickel Sulfide
    - Folks we know we have nickel sulfide, more on this will be known soon
    - Another game changer.

Folks we have an incredible future and I am very excited.
    No one is getting my shares.
    RED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $142.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.5¢ 74.5¢ 72.5¢ $170.2K 234.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.5¢ 14210 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
73.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.39 %)
Open High Low Volume
73.0¢ 74.0¢ 72.5¢ 8332
Last updated 15.27pm 28/03/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.