PAK 0.00% 1.8¢ pacific american holdings limited

Hello mate, full transparency, I'd like to pick up as many...

1. 1,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    Hello mate, full transparency, I'd like to pick up as many shares as possible as I truly believe we're on the final stretch here and are drastically undervalued.

Do feel free to read through my PAK post history as I touch on most of the points that you've addressed.

The main play has and always will be Elko, it's a company maker and will be worth many multiples of the share price when we do eventually sell or JV it. The "end" of coal is far from over and the new age of steel and rebuilding once covid has lifted will continue once again.

In the meantime while we and the large holders wait for such an opportunity to arise, the company continues to focus on short term value for holders, looking for opportunities to maximise our low market cap.

It's unfortunate what happened with our Salazar venture, but in reality was a smart bet that could have paid off very quickly. $250k & shares with a CR at 2c, a simple whiff of gold would have easily multibagged our share price, unfortunate, but that's the game.

We turn our attention to the US with a highly prospective tenement that the company is very excited about.

GLAH, I'll be sitting quiet until the CR is complete, please DYOR & I look forward to seeing what the future holds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.601M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $6.75K 375K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2186227 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1169445 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.23pm 30/11/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
PAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.