EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Thanks so much beton, esp and plough for getting back to us with...

1. 466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Thanks so much beton, esp and plough for getting back to us with your reports on the AGM! Really appreciate it.
    I include myself as one of those people that thought there would be more sales by now. I had the popcorn ready for some big announcements and certainly I will admit that I brought them out too early. Do I think it is a big deal? Not at all. There's plenty more popcorn just waiting to chuck in the pan.
    We have here traders who are in it for the short term gains and investors who are in it for the long term. That the goals, wishes and expectations of the two don't match up should come as no surprise. Looking forward, do the LT holders expect the company to be a ripping success? Of course they do. IMO you can't rationally assess this company in any other way than in a very positive light. For the bean counters that agonise over the daily SP, they are always going to be looking at anything and everything that may be a negative which in their opinion is a reason for any downward SP motion. While those negatives may have some legitimate basis,  the focussing on them exclusively denies the bigger picture of the coy and the place where it is so obviously headed.
    What we are seeing here is that some leads and plans are amounting to nothing. It shouldn't be a surprise. SHs often find it very annoying that there are no follow up announcements to leads that they get excited about .. ones that you would think woud have a good financial impact for the coy. I tend to think of it this way. A good coy, especially a startup puts out tentacles that explore every little crevice that might lead to good future revenues. I think with EDE that we have plenty of evidence that the coy is putting out many tentacles and showing great flexibility. It is par for the course, and I am not saying that it is a good thing, that leads that return nothing are quite often never mentioned again. I have seen this with most coys with new products on the asx. There have been good follow ups to some of EDE's tentacles and the flexibility we are seeing with new and better versions of the product, and new products like edenplast are more than encouraging. They are exciting and game changing. Sounds like it was a good AGM. Onwards and upwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.08K 540.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 170090320 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 9895121 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 4564162
Last updated 15.34pm 29/03/2024 ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.