DGR 0.00% 7.2¢ dgr global limited

Institutional investors were not give very much time to bring...

1. 768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Institutional investors were not give very much time to bring cheque books out in order to buy their entitlement. This may be the cause of disappointing uptake results. Perhaps, there was method in madness with the underwriter, Mather, picking up the untaken. Or were they aware of other issues in the background.

Would the left over new shares then be available by the retail/private shareholders if they want and are allowed to buy more than their entitlements? Probably not.....Mather wouldn't pick up his extras.

Some posters have indicated that DGR when released from lock down on Friday may retreat towards 3.7 cents as current holders off load shares to pay for new issue. Problem is that they then dilute their value in SOLG as they need to take their full issue to remain the same. Others have said it may head closer to the 10 cent mark, bearing that DGR's interest has substantially increased with SOLG's share value . If we were to follow SOLG and Cornerstone, then it may increase up to 100-150%, i.e., 15 - 18 cents. If only. SOLG reached 29 pence through UK market last night. I suppose we will have until the the 5th May - 18 th May to make up our minds to either commit or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.2¢ $2.278K 31.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 168358 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 59710 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 13/08/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.