BP8 0.00% 0.1¢ bph global ltd

In other words ......... ASX -What's going on ? SCU - Not much ....

1. 1,571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    In other words .........

ASX -What's going on ?

SCU - Not much .

ASX - So, why has your market cap shoot up on " Not much " ?

SCU - I dont know BUT we have a prototype of a face mask which is supposed to help anti ageing & blab..blabh...blabh.

ASX - So the market values the company at more than $100 million .Do you have any sales /revenue for the past 2 years ?

SCU - Actually , we just found out that due to Chinese regulation ( YEAH ! , dont ask me ASX , they do have them okay ) we cant sell our product but we have trial lined up with a Chinese University and we've offered our consulting services .

ASX - Okay , so what does Medical Cannabis and whatever the hell you were doing before have in common to help the company move forward ?

SCU - Dude , stop giving me a hard time .Sites an article ( class action in Canada ) in the POSSIBILE use of HPLC .

ASX - Ummm , so let me get it straight , NO sales , NO product and now you're venturing in the Medical Cannabis sector ?

SCU - Yeah Dude but dont worry , we are going to get all the money we need .As a matter of fact , we're going to issue more share & if needed even more because every dope loving joint rolling people from Nimbin are going to fund us bro !

ASX - Alright ,I think I've heard enough .

SCU - But,I'm not done yet ....it's a $52 BILLION industry man!

ASX - Sighs ...Love to see you go with that pitch in the Shark Tank .

Sometime In the Future ......

new SCU - Hi Sharks ...

Shark Tank - All right .... so you were a juice company that fell into .....and became a Stem Cell company ?

new SCU - Yeah , because we love to innovate & our investors are very valuable to us & we have HIGH values

Mark Cuban - Maybe this kind of thing is normal in Australia .Anyways let's hear your pitch.Please continue.

new SCU - Now we have a prototype of a mask and we are seeking $100 million investment for a 5% equity share in our company .

All Sharks - How do you come up with that figure with no sales or product yet?

new SCU - We rose 3000% + in ASX doing excatly nothing so why not now .Google it dude !

............ for that reason I'm out .
    ...........................................................for that reason I'm out .
    ..................................................................................................for that reason I'm out .
    .........................................................................................................................................for that reason I'm out.

***HOPE IS A GOOD THING , JUST NOT IN THE SHARE MARKET PERHAPS***

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.954M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 95430518 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 33779869 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 50.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 100000
Last updated 14.44pm 28/03/2024 ?
BP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.