EMH 2.60% 79.0¢ european metals holdings limited

My only concern at this particular point in time is that even...

1. 2,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    My only concern at this particular point in time is that even though EMH has been de-risked to an extent, this late rise has been happening with no news from the company but just a YouTube video, and 99 percent of the time when a share rises on no specific news it drops back like a meteor when the profit taking start taking place and the rest gets spooked. Hopefully we will get something in the next couple of weeks otherwise I don't see it being sustained. We are still far from any substantial news like the completion of the DFS, or the environmental study approval or the final mining permit. I don't blame LawrenceH for having sold, especially at a profit. We are in this game to make money not to lose money. I had a big parcel at some point in time and didn't pocket more than 100k of real money in profit. The outcome was that I sold more than half at a loss and kept only 30k shares which now sit at a 100 percent profit and which I should probably cash in to make for the previous losses. But as I was lucky with the parcel that I sold here and I invested in MSB at a very low price and reached a 3 bagger and just yesterday announced a worldwide collaboration with Novartis, I will hold on to these remaining 30k shares that I first bought them four years ago. I will probably buy again here when I will see what the DFS is all about and I don't care what the share price will be if the contents are good. But in the mean time I am happy with the 30k shares that I hold. No financial advice whatsoever, DYOR always.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.0¢
Change
0.020(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
77.5¢ 79.0¢ 76.0¢ $85.08K 109.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37000 77.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 2074 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 01/12/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
78.5¢
  Change
0.020 ( 8.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
78.5¢ 78.5¢ 78.5¢ 15000
Last updated 10.19am 01/12/2020 (live) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.