AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I have said this before and I will say it again there is no...

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I have said this before and I will say it again there is no chance that Klaus will fix this shamozle as he is far to busy with his other companies ,he is too busy juggling way to many balls ,just think about it , he is in a different continent and at a guess was sleeping during this mess
    As a PLS/AJM holder I would confidenty say this drama would never occur with any of theses companies as management are focused and are in control (to the best on my knowlege)

If it was up to me ,I would ask Klaus to move on and invite ML to take a more active role
    Is ML an experianced company director hell no but lets face it he does have passion and he was on site unlike KE,and he would update us on a regular basis

As for Neil ,at a guess he is doing a great job traveling all over the world but I think he has missed a simple step .INFORM THE SHAREHOLDERS ON A REGULAR BASIS ,trust me we will appreciate it

Long term holder here and I rarely post but things are out of control and I am just back from the pub so I felt the need to post

IMHO

Cheers

GH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.