WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

Agree- classy and professional response - they have a nice...

1. 3,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Agree- classy and professional response - they have a nice basket of commodities with potential to increase in value as we have seen with Zinc this year rising 70% since beginning of 2016

Mt Carrington

Gold and Silver development asset
     JORC resources* 338,000 ounces of gold and 23.4 million ounces silver
     Ready for the Definitive Feasibility Study step
    Projected free cash flow expected to be >$100M**
    170km south of Brisbane
    Extensive mining infrastructure in place
    Drill-ready exploration targets identified to expand and / or extend mine life

Opportunity to be a part of a growing gold & silver company
     Significant value uplift potential–excellent exposure to the strong Australian gold price, with counter-cyclical exposure to silver and zinc
     Geological, geographical and commodity diversification for investors
     Near term cash flow from Mt Carrington is expected to fund mine expansion andmine life extensional drilling at Mt Carrington and high impact exploration at Red Mountain
    Well credentialed and highly regarded management team and board
    First 3 years of gold production from two pits at Mt Carrington,already pre-stripped
     Red Mountain has the potential to yield discoveries with high grade VMS intersections, with unrealised gold discovery potential
     Exploration campaigns and advancing the DFS should generate high levels of news flow

Alaska
    Red Mountain, Alaska (Atlas Resources)
     Polymetallic VMS deposit (Zinc-Silver-Lead-Gold-Copper)
     100km south of Fairbanks, close to extensive mining infrastructure
    Mining friendly jurisdiction
    Significant potential exploration upside in a highly prospective yet
    under-explored district
    Outstanding grades from near surface
    Significant potential to expand the zinc-silver VMS camp siz

Add in our easy path to production and the market will finally wake up - the shortfall will all be taken up IMO and we will have plenty of cash to take us into next phase - remember

Wait until rest of market gets wind of our assets - 3 cents will be an EASY TARGET IMO and potentially achievable this week. On friday we saw some good volume enter this stock and some aggressive buying so this will attract necessary attention from "mr market" IMO

please do your own research as my comments are not financial advise to BUY, HOLD or Sell

GLTA
    G101
    Last edited by Graphite101: 28/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.