CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ centennial mining limited

Would normally agree with you and in most cases you would be...

1. 786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Would normally agree with you and in most cases you would be correct. In this case we have holders associated with a dumped director getting out and possibly Pybar the mining contractor who was replaced getting out. You add to that the stops being hit when they dump like they do and you get the situation we have now. In my opinion there is a vindictive side to the way they dump. On the other side the mine is profitable and is on the verge of becoming more so. Twiggy Forrest is a supportive backer. I have an order sitting at 1 cent in case they keep the kamakarzi dumping up but I hope it is not filled and it all settles down. It is way undervalued at the moment in my opinion. When it gets a chance to settle the share price will move up again. It is a junior miner and not one of the four banks so we are all punting somewhat. Never invest in these what you cannot afford to loose. Keep it on your watch list flocka you may find it more interesting down the track. They cannot dump forever!! DYOR GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.