RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Yes TT, as Dicebat say's, your points are valid ones. However I...

1. 2,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269

Yes TT, as Dicebat say's, your points are valid ones. However I see the presentation being more of a polished version of the mea-culpa teleconference held which fielded questions from (all) and sundry... well those who took the opportunity to ask them anyway. I find it will be more value to be seen to be addressing the issues head-on, so to say, and letting us and other prospective investor's know what's happening out there in the marketplace, rather than hiding behind closed doors and just praying and hoping that the next trial will be what we had planned and expected for last August. Just the same, those who got out have voted with their feet (and wallets) and the remainder who stayed, are the hopeful fundamentalist's. I say, let TK and the gang get on with whatever it takes to publicise our progress, rather than go on and on about that setback. Like I've said before, there must have been some "stack-up's and stuff-up's" by the Wright brothers before they "got off the ground"... look at the aviation industry now!

MTW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.