RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

My first thought was what are we going to say at these...

1. 4,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2275
    My first thought was what are we going to say at these presentations?!

"Remember us? We did a presentation right here last year... probably to you! Well the situation is pretty much the same now as it was then except that we're about four million dollars poorer and committed to spending another three million on the next round of studies. Hopefully if we come back next year, we'll have something to say."

Realistically, anybody who bailed after the last study failed isn't going to hop back in on the back of an investor presentation. Anybody who intended to hop back in before the next trials are complete, and would be satisfied by the updated protocols, would surely have already done that, wouldn't they?

Perhaps there's potential benefit in trying for an "it won't happen again, folks" presentation full of lessons learned and responses implemented. But given the massive profile the trial failure had in the media and within the industry, any presentation is going to have to be prepared and delivered with incredible finesse or we are going to either get slaughtered or die of embarrassment.

I see more ways for this to go down badly than well.

Calling the Grand Hyatt "Grant" isn't a good start...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.