WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Won't say I am a day trader, I have been here since before JB...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Won't say I am a day trader, I have been here since before JB got in at .002 top up at .006. And sitting on 6 bags at the moment, just sick of waiting mate and this guys don't seem to tell the market anything, I mean we are in suspension, what does it matter if they tell us what is happening? It's not like we can all sell out. On top of this they have been doing stuff in Canada since Jan and they haven't told us anything, all other companies I am involved in give updates on that is happening, but for some unknown reason everyone just gives WFE a free pass. I personally don't see why people aren't bugged , of course every company has blind believers in that company/person and they will follow them like sheep. But it just isn't logical to support these guys 100% when you don't have know clue what they are doing. And as for your researching I already factor most of that stuff in a long time ago when I top up at .006, then redid all again when ML came onboard, then the weekly scans I do for news, I even use a vpn to search in French on the South African serve to see who is talking about it in the DRC, so yep fairly well researched. Now since this page only accepts positivity, here is the trailer I made for WFE, A while ago. GO WFE! We are going to make millions next week!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.