CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

My my, you are so hard pressed to come up with ways to discredit...

1. 631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 638
    My my, you are so hard pressed to come up with ways to discredit things even where they don't exist..

MY POINT is that nowhere in the document does it actually state in words that 'Bauxite is being prioritised before mm/hemp'. You cannot dispute that, can you? And it is what you have indicated is the case.

You're simply assuming this because it is listed as point (c) and not (d) or said on a list that includes all items (which does not note that items are specifically stated in order of priority).

I find it entertaining that you're also trying to make out that the budget indicating hemp/mm as the primary funded operation must therefore also be wrong? Jeez how wrong can they be and how right can a single HC poster be with their assumption hey?

Maybe you review the prior releases instead and note where they've said they'll be a mm/hemp company and retain the bauxite arm - because it's not right to just drop that off for those who invested in the mining. Maybe then you'll be less confused?

None of this stuff is really new.
    Last edited by Luke164: 23/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.