GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

MetaldusterI do not agree with your comment that - "I believe...

1. 3,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623

Metalduster

I do not agree with your comment that - "I believe this Conference Call is the best I've heard of the last three" .....

I am a long term holder who is still in front at these current prices, albeit like many others, I am very disappointed to see my previous "large paper profits" reduced substantially and to see the Company where it currently sits.

I come from a corporate background of 40+ years and fully understand the complexities of keeping negotiations confidential however there is also a fundamental obligation in keeping share holders of a public company fully informed of anything material at all times.

For me, I found questions put were answered in a vague and roundabout manner and those asking the questions often appeared to be easily satisfied with the response given and reluctant to go back for clarification or an obvious follow up question.

The response to the question relating to the margins being obtained at Mt Cattlin was dismissive and a disgrace, basically treating share holders and others as imposters !

Tse and the Board have failed to negotiate a satisfactory deal on SDV and perhaps its simply a case of the current market having softened to where it was when Posco did the big deal some 18 months ago and is not much different to today's Aussie residential property prices having come back from the highs of the last couple of years.

I'm not happy - and with the help of the market movers we find ourselves in a position now where we are ripe for an unwanted takeover at a price that would most likely not build in much upside for SDV, James Bay or even Mt Cattlin which appears to be on the up with its higher recovery program underway.

Well with this off my plate .......I'm off with the grandkids to have an Easter Egg.......cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.