GXY 5.81% $1.14 galaxy resources limited

I'm not implying they were 'behind' with production.Clearly they...

1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    I'm not implying they were 'behind' with production.

Clearly they anticipated there would be misalignment between production and shipping for this quarter due to circuit work, and made contingency plans. (Extra shipments in Dec Q and June Q)

It says so in Quarterly and even you said yourself that AT confirmed said misalignment.

You can't have misaligned production and shipping if you aren't scheduled to ship anything? Can you?
    There would be no misalignment as there is nothing to misalign production with. And you wouldn't need to explain anything and especially diferential between production and sales due to shipping misalignment.

It was also said that customers have enough reserves until June Q and that normal shipments will be re-commenced then. Bigger ship is organised to carry extra load in June Q (shippment that will include normal June Q and what wasn't delivered in Q1)
    Also GXY production increasing due to successful work on circuit, better recovery grades and so on.

As neither GXY nor buyers are clowns, they talked about it and made plans to accommodate disruption well in advance. It's not like they didn't know that extra stripping and circuit work won't affect anything, like some here seem to think.

I don't see why is that such a big deal really?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
-0.070(5.81%)
Mkt cap ! $464.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.17 $1.13 $2.273M 1.984M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 99641 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 12210 3
View Market Depth
Last update - 16.10pm 26/08/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
$1.14
  Change
-0.070 ( 5.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.15 $1.17 $1.13 399452
Last updated 15.59pm 26/08/2019 (live) ?
GXY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.