IBG 0.00% 1.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

"Ironbark has, thus far, achieved everything that it has sought...

1. 3,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    "Ironbark has, thus far, achieved everything that it has sought to complete in the development of the project and is striving to achieve this next financing step".

What IBG has achieved thus far means zip if it is unable to secure funding, I am giving JD and the team the benefit of the doubt here as I feel they are genuine in there quest to see this project realized, on saying that yes we are down to 1mil left in the kitty and failure to complete a funding deal this quarter with two months left will see less than 500k on the balance sheet and a cap raise next quarter, talk about going down to the wire.

Both paras are fair, Burnside, except I believe the project will always have value, due to the resource size, approvals in place and the profits to be made. Requires some corporates to be comfortable with the zinc price staying above $100 IMO. Bear in mind there are likely a number of interested parties, that JD has a lot of skin in the game, and is possibly looking for the best deal for shareholders, of which he is substantial.

The Glencore saga is not necessarily a show stopper, AJ. A bit of noise and perhaps it is a condition of possible partners that Glencore lose their board seat, especially as they have no rights now.

Mind blowing market cap at this level. I'm still in, but have a life and don't wish to bat away or suffer the posts of bitter ex holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $5.893K 430.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99565 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 754172 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 11/08/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.