EMU 0.00% 0.1¢ emu nl

Well, they still have 2 mill left in the war chest, but expect...

1. 9,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2439
    Well, they still have 2 mill left in the war chest, but expect to spend 900k this Q - no doubt on drilling and lab work.  Sounds just right to me.
    In the Q Report they finally get to show us where they will drill the holes at Vidalita, but no holes yet for Jotahues (more soils first I guess)
    Only probs are you need to swing the pages (or stand on your head) to read the maps - Bet you said something under your breath about that @john435 -- And also, for me a mystery, they have not done any EM.  If there is a reason I would love to know why ??

Finally to wrap this - here is a chart - some points.
    1. The trend is nicely up - and there are some huge trading opportunities on the channels.

2. Most big volume days are up days (obvious if the trend is up) and any big volume down day starts well above the channel indicating that someone is actually doing those trades.  Don't think that is bad, as soon as they stop selling for FOMO the thing will run like a bull.

3. The RSI (Relative Strength Index) is constant and running at mid point.  Not oversold, or undersold which I like. Green line on bottom chart is an RSI moving average.

4. Yesterday's gap down day was on very low volume and not relevant yet - certainly those who bought 3 days ago did not sell.
    For me it looks very sound for a explorer in drilling mode  DYOR

Capture.PNG
    Last edited by JandJ: 26/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.