NTL 0.00% 1.7¢ new talisman gold mines limited

Morning all      IMO NTL are not really mining as such but at...

1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

Morning all      IMO NTL are not really mining as such but at the moment clearing out some usable ore , that is in the tunnel enroute to the production ore down the track. When they have the underground transportation to get large quantities out.    They have a very very small processing plant on site and are looking at setting up the large scale mill off site. SO any grades they get now a truly just an indication of what is around the corner....Trailer load or truck loads .......These are updates to stop jumpy investors from getting jumpier OR potential investors jumping in  !!!!   This is ....IMO..... why we have some posters wrangling over matters, like when i got in ....and how much $$$$$ we make daily etc, its a biproduct of waiting. It does however fill in the thread for the day and sometimes is quite fun to read

I havnt had anything back from management from the queries i sent them a couple of weeks ago. So can only surmise that we will be drip fed over the next period of time until.. 1  Mine is suitable for tracks or wheeled machinery to get ore out in quantity

2  mill proper is under way off site

3 Samples are tested and ore/gold levels are calculated .

4 My bank balance tells me its time to put me feet up and put all my concentration on the fruit of the vine !!!!!

Have a great weekend folks ......  and for what its worth there are two ways of thinking when it comes to investing in NTL i believe.

1  The shareholders fund the companies exploration and deserve to know everything at any given time about whats going on 

OR    2  The company wants investors $$ to go do what they want to create an income for themselves.

Somewhere in between is my guess  .......but it is the stock market and anything goes.

I am a big believer in NTLs future and got in 4-5 years ago and will not sell anything until my cellar is full .... GLTA have a great weekend holders ...and to the doubters .....you have a great weekend to !!!!!!!!      

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.506M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $493 29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66407 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 130000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.