HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

I wonder if anyone is interested in some facts : 1. David...

1. 297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I wonder if anyone is interested in some facts :
    1. David Lloyd's first mistake was to allow the company to be suspended - this happened due to his lack of action and meant a restructure was needed.

2. Lloyd has made no progress since his appointment and the company is in a worse position now than when he took over.

2. The company was debt free albeit with no assets. The company now has debt of $300,000 , increased shares on issue and no assets.

3. The company is worthless - $300,000 in debt and $300,000 in costs to restructure the company. Any transaction will result in a a significant capital reduction followed by massive dilution from the cost of any acquisition and the financing that will be required.

4. Given the above , how in the hell do existing shareholders think their shares may be worth something.

5. I understand that Directors are not being paid and their fees , which are minimal , are being accrued.

6. As to the history of the company , give me the name of a public oil and gas company that is successfully operating in the Ukraine. The country is a basket case so what outcome did shareholders expect.

In conclusion , blame yourself for your naive investment and take your tax deduction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.