AZS 0.00% $3.65 azure minerals limited

now we await the real eye opener.... the financial report......

1. 5,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2254
    now we await the real eye opener.... the financial report... usually these 2 come together... whats happening here... the harsh truth regarding financials is about to hit us I would say.... maybe they were hoping the activity report would boost the SP first... never going to happen Azure... we all know about the elephant in the room...

I read over this activities report a few times...

in blunt, still no real commitment to mine... most of this report is old news... Oposura has a little progress moving forward, but again no real grounded commitment.. its all "potential" at this stage... hate that word... leaves so much to be determined..

Potential financiers and concentrate off-take partners undertake site visits and project due diligence... can we not mention who these guys are and what the has been discussed to date, is there even a chance of such partners? more clarification needed here... any one can pay a visit, but who and how serious are they?

Oposura seems to definitely be the focus in general obviously... this is encouraging "Evaluation of tenders for detailed engineering design and costings(Capex and Opex) completed and the contract was awarded to Mintrex Pty Ltd – a Perth-based engineering consulting, project management and asset management organisation with extensive Australian and international experience" ......would like to do some research on Mintrex, only thing Im a little dubious about is that its so close to home, being that of Azures main base... Im always a little cautious of "its not what you know, its who you know"... so hopefully Mintrex has something worthy to bring to the table at a fast tracked pace...

Teck could just keep on going with Alacran for another 2++ years before anything really substantial happens according to this report......"Upon reaching an initial 51% interest in the project, Teck may exercise the second Option to further increase its interest to 65% by sole funding an additional US$5 million in expenditures over a further two years, and making cash payments to Azure totalling an additional US$1.5 million. In this case, Azure will retain a contributing 35% interest in the Alacrán project. Grupo Mexico retains a 2% NSR royalty." (by the way guys,totaling has one l, , hahaha, couldnt help myself)

the 1.5million is peanuts for this company, so nothing to excited about here as yet...

Looks like there is no actual game changing announcement any time soon... It seems obvious to why the consistent sell down has been taking place... its all about time spans and current bank balance, along with a lack of commitment to mine... so expect the next CR to hurt us yet again... I cant see it any other way at present... welcome feed back to my opinion, if Im missing something that offers a potential jump to the MC and SP I'm all ears... how much do you estimate the next CR will come in at... $5million?
    Last edited by Mr.Gold: 16/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.65
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.674B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.65 $3.64 $981.6K 269.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 232322 $3.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.65 179040 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.65
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.65 $3.65 $3.64 155204
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
AZS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.