TON 0.00% 1.4¢ triton minerals ltd

Well said Jack . Reluctantly after many years of trying to have...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Well said Jack . Reluctantly after many years of trying to have warm and fuzzy feelings towards our leader , i must agree in your assessment of P.C. s latest speech in which he yet again moved the finance and production goal posts further into the future. Whats the rush when you are receiving a massive salary
    It appears ,from my many involvements into speculative mining companies , that most Directors (as happened to TON Mk 1 ) will keep the office lights on by numerous cash raisings , investors loans etc. until the money in the till is depleted with no further prospect of conducting normal business.
    Their ONLY concern.......is that remaining funds cover Directors fees and their redundancy payments ... with the little shareholders ending up with SFA.
    In PCS recent podcast he did not say one word of optimism for shareholders future or financial returns only endless talk about how many companies he has parted ways with !
    I, like many others , will stay the course as I have little option to do otherwise. If the past is any guide to performance, shareholders (unlike Directors ) will have many sleepless nights.
    Sure, TON has come a long way and is potentially on the edge of either the cliff or a fantastic future . I only wish that we had Donald Trump , Ivanka and Melania in OUR office ..... then I would attend every board meeting !!!! Merlin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.2¢ $24.16K 1.739M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 95844 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 13.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 77750
Last updated 14.57pm 29/03/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.