AQD 0.00% 1.1¢ ausquest limited

Trust me...Lol No really Everyone! If you've been following the...

1. 598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Trust me...Lol
    No really Everyone! If you've been following the more recent posts you will all be more then aware, We have had two very interesting developments reported first here at HotCopper alone with Graeme caught visiting Peru with an entourage of S32 company Representatives & his Scheduled Presentation for Ausquest during the Latin America DownUnder Exhibition.... Besides these's two confirmed phenomenon's and all the other reported activities circling around us just waiting to explode into something else new....and we can't forget the facts of our last announcement that did state many referencing towards May like....

"The survey is expected to be completed by the end of April with results available in May 2017."

Electromagnetic (EM) surveys targeting "Massive" nickel-copper sulphides at the base of the Jimberlana Dyke commenced in early April 2017 using funding from the SAA. Results are expected by early May...

The targeted intrusions are relatively strike extensive (ranging from 2 to 6km) and are associated with inferred regional NE and NW structures that cross-cut the area. The Company has contracted Gem Geophysics to undertake the EM surveys, which are expected to commence by early May 2017.

Just you all wait and see I believe there will be an announcement within the next 7-8 days if Mr Graeme Drew is a man of his words...
    There will be and it's going to be very exciting because I'm sure this will be the start of our Onwards and Upwards campaign together ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.077M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 449985 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 325473 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.