PYC 1.20% 8.2¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Got you. I'd check in mid year for sure (and along the way). The...

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    Got you.

I'd check in mid year for sure (and along the way).

The platform strategy seems very specific to me - demonstrate 6 direct applications invivo within 6 months (of course being a bio I assume the timeframe will slip but I credit management for putting a delivery timetable out there to be held accountable for - they obviously recognise they are being paid well and with that comes a higher level of accountability).

I reckon if 3 or 4 of 6 show the kind of results that the first one did (ie the news 2 days ago) then the platform itself will be considered increasingly valuable and there is the (small) possibility that PYC becomes an aquisition target. Of course each individual application could have value to any individual pharma depending on their area of focus. My understanding is there are at least 2 that have a particular focus on DMD which we have already shown impressive early results in but need follow up under more rigorous scrutiny.

For the sake of putting a value on it - maybe each one is worth 0.2-0.5c but maybe nothing happens or it all gets built in when the momentum of a few successful results are reached ie one day it goes 1.5c and stays there but it is really just the collective value being recognised.

If you haven't watched the presentation all the way through it is worth it - the whole secon half is from Katrin and covers off a little more specific info on the science albeit targetted at a less sophisticated audience so might not answer a lot of your questions but that is why Rob Hayes joins the investor calls - to answer any specific question people may have. I'm certainly keen to hear how he interprets the 'vibe' from their current attendance in San Fran on the back of Bio Europe 2 months ago.
    Last edited by ds: 10/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $347.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.2¢ $141.0K 1.710M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 786717 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.2¢ 78200
Last updated 12.28pm 28/03/2024 ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.