GNX 2.00% 24.5¢ genex power limited

Ok. So ? What are you insinuating? Are you saying that people...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1019
    Ok. So ?

What are you insinuating?

Are you saying that people shouldn't get carried away with the share price ?

Are you suggesting that the SP should reflect this fact and retrace ?

Are you trying to down ramp so you can get in at a "more affordable price" ?

Did you not get enough shares at the right price ?

Hey I have sold down two fifths of my parcel of GNX the month before last (to get into GXY and LPD) and I will be in a position at the end of this month to increase my stake of GNX, so can I ask that if there is any down ramping to be done, please do it at the end of the month so I can get in on the action too.

Let me pose another question to you about these options and the amount of shares on offer to the market ATM, and lets say for this topic the following statement is true.

The people that have these options that are about to expire ( which is in fact 12 wks to either drip feed into the system or dump (I guess) ) could be company Executives that are aware of value.
    Selling at a higher SP level verses a lower SP level is where the greatest value can be found. Finishing with the highest amount of value for the 'options' is the object of the game.

How would you play the game ?

( That should give you a cue as to where the share price could be sustained )

IMO the people with shares to sell are now in the driving seat as far as supply and demand is concerned.
    Now that the clock is counting down to the energisation of Phase 1. anyone with ESO's could time acquisition and subsequently the release of these Shares to the market for the maximum gain possible within the 12 week period.
    Just MHO , I would like to hear your thoughts on the game !

Employee Stock Options (ESO) - Investopedia

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $339.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 24.5¢ $410.5K 1.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 3420943 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 2473284 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.8¢ 25.0¢ 24.8¢ 352177
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
GNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.