KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

If you bought in at $1.90 then you have had ample opportunity to...

1. 2,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 324
    If you bought in at $1.90 then you have had ample opportunity to average down by a significant amount. It is also possible that you could have made a healthy profit if you purchased at $1.90 before it topped out at $2.30, and didn't buy in on its way back down. There is also the possibility that you bought in simply on momentum and have never been ever remotely close to being in the black on this stock. If that's the case, then you should be thankful that this takeover bid has in one fell swoop gotten you out of a hole.

I can't see that the "I was very late to the party, bought this stock at a very high price, have never been in the black except for right now and I'm still complaining because I should have made more" position is likely to resonate particularly well across the entire spectrum of KDR shareholders. For your future investments, it is definitely worth considering the fact that if you rightly believe something is a good buy at $1.90, that someone else might think it's a gift too awesome to pass up at $1.30 and will just buy it out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.