RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Selling down RvR after years of being very loyal was not easy...

1. 2,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    Selling down RvR after years of being very loyal was not easy but necessary

have shifted $400 K into IMU and am already up $87 K in less than a week and it is looks like it will keep running and I will hopefully double my money in short time

other funds pumped into EX1 (medical) and CBE (copper) cap raises - up 25% and 16% respectively and I expect a lot of interest in these stocks and SP outcomes over next 3 - 6 months and possibly bags in each

I may come back into RVR but they have burnt my confidence and other than a loyal following there is minimal if any interest or excitement in the RVR story across the broader market and that has been the case for quite some time

Mel and his team are to my view hopeless at managing expectations or newsflow and as such RVR, has, sadly become a stale story that no one trusts or wants to hear about

in the meantime there is real money to be made elsewhere in this bull market and it is just as possible that given the RVR habit of disappointment and or in the event of a few tough weeks in the market indexes that there will be a buy back in opportunity at 15 or 16 cents - and I may reset large in that circumstance

RVR has lost the mojo that grows SP being broader market trust, confidence and a degree of excitement

With RVR I made the fatal mistake of falling in love with a stock and it's story - that error has been corrected, majority of my profits taken (consistent with whiskey) and the rose coloured glasses are well and truly off and my money is now performing well in other stock's that the market is actually interested in and that offer gains now rather than promises over years to come

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.