FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I'm not overly keen on another feasibility study to be honest....

1. 4,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    I'm not overly keen on another feasibility study to be honest.
    The project is already proven feasible through the last PFS and more importantly in reality through the former mining of iron ore out of Bamako which occurred some time ago.

I'd prefer to see:
    - A bolstered team of skilled professionals to set this project up for success. This could include the new CEO with lithium experience but also people capable of marketing/selling the product. Someone like Super Langford but who has actually done it.

- Further development to see what we actually have. I'm pretty sure we have 100mt's as it is but depending on how the drilling results in the Sabali Zone we could see 150mt's.
    I like the idea of properly exploring what we have so that we don't sell the world's best publicly listed lithium deposit for AU$107m.

- Progressing the mining/environmental license/permits as quickly as possible.
    Blast has mentioned the idea of shipping spodumene concentrate for the first few years and then switching to a chem plant. I really like this idea personally and I'm upset the board hasn't publically mentioned this.
    Should these permits be passed through by March 18 then we might be able to start shipping concentrate from the Main/Western Zones whilst the the Danaya/Yando/Sabali gets fully explored and studied.

- Selling the story to possible investors and potential users of the end product. Clearly out momentum has been set back again from the PFS but i think anyone with half a noodle can see the project for what it really is.
    I'd love to see; funds buy into the story, prepaid sales of spodumene concentrate in the next 6 months, larger investors come in to fund the chem plant side of the project and set up long term supply.

- A realignment of our gold dealings with Randgold. This means actually transacting/developing the Viper/Ntiola deposits as well as further prospecting in our other gold tenements.
    Even though our gold is clearly the side show, i had always hoped it would be a "no fuss" side show.

What i clearly don't want is another piece of paper telling me the project is viable with Transportation Costs of $40/t when it's already viable with $60/t.
    That also doesn't mean i don't want them to work in the background to reduce the Transport Costs either.

Anyways, I need to go back to work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.