ASW 0.00% 17.0¢ advanced share registry limited

Thanks Value101, Just in relation to high switching costs and...

1. 7 Posts.
    Thanks Value101,

Just in relation to high switching costs and ASW being lowest cost registry, the introduction of another registry provider in Perth would have been a shock to the system for ASW, given the new providers low (if not free) service offering. It would be interesting to see how many customers jumped ship from ASW.

What have ASW done to promote themselves? It just seems to me that they wait for customers to fall in their lap, most customers I guess would go to ASW if they don't need the service offering of other registries (too small to care), or want to pay at the lower end of the scale. Are they really the reliable customers you want to attract?

One or more of those 10 customers could leave at any time due to an increase in activity that ASW cannot handle, they want to align themselves with a higher profile registry or any number of reasons. To answer this question, I go back to my earlier point on how many customers they have lost over the past few years, which were probably replaced with other customers to keep the numbers around the same as previous year....it would be great to know that.

I agree that registry services probably aren't high on the agenda for the customer base that ASW have, but it certainly would be for larger companies, which unfortunately ASW do not have in my opinion.

I guess it is good for shareholders to be paid a guaranteed dividend, but it would be great to see that money reinvested to compete with other registries.

I'm an old shareholder, so take my opinions with a grain of salt

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.