DXB 1.64% 30.0¢ dimerix limited

@RLGphdLets stick to FSGS for this discussion...I will write...

1. 1,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    @RLGphd

Lets stick to FSGS for this discussion...I will write another post for DKD so that we don't mix two togeather....

For FSGS patients, they didn't say clinically relevant for even the two patients who had a >40% reduction...(And I don't think >40% is used in clinical results if results are 80%...just my view)....

86% of patients demonstrated a reduction of proteinuria with DMX-200 versus placeboA
    29% reduction in proteinuria was observed across all patients receiving DMX-200 compared to placebo
    29% of patients achieved a >40% reduction in proteinuria on DMX-200 compared to placebo

And here is where they mentioned clinically significant:

"“I believe that the results of this Phase 2a FSGS study, together with the positive outcomes of the Company’s prior Phase 2a study in Chronic Kidney Disease, further validates Dimerix’ lead candidate, DMX-200, in sclerotic kidney diseases. The positive signals suggest that treatment with DMX-200 may indeed result in clinically meaningful improvements in kidney function when added to the standard of care in patients with FSGS. To have 86% of patients see a benefit on DMX-200 versus placebo in a disease is very impressive. I am very excited at what this may mean for future studies in patients with FSGS," commented Dr Hiddo Heerspink, Chair of the Dimerix Medical Advisory Board

."Investigator on the study and Head of the Melbourne Renal Research Group, Associate Professor David Packham, commented “These are tremendous top line results and certainly very encouraging for all FSGS sufferers. I look forward to further analysis over the next several weeks, which I expect will equally be fascinating and informative.”I absolutely understand the skepticism following DKD (which is still positive in my view but completely understand why SP dropped)....but I think this is going a bit over the top...But great to have this conversation for others to judge.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $164.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $818.6K 2.683M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1874183 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 10850 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ 640607
Last updated 15.54pm 28/03/2024 ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.