PER 2.47% 8.3¢ percheron therapeutics limited

As one of the mostly silent minority (?) members I'd just like...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    As one of the mostly silent minority (?) members I'd just like to add a rare comment as I feel this announcement may be the most important ANP has made to date.

In that context I think it has not been highlighted as strongly as it deserves to be on this forum that it was made after following the company's Board review of the trial results to-date .

I think the announcement itself is a well worded statement covering an outline of the trial and its objectives, the ongoing and follow-up developments now underway, and the results the company is seeking to achieve from them. The person directly quoted in the substantial section of the announcement is Dr Ian Woodcock, Paediatric Neurologist and the Principle Investigator of the trial. I think was exactly what was needed in terms of verifying the status and importance of the trial. I have no idea who actually composes these announcements, but for this one I expect that Mr. Goolsbees' input would have been paramount. As the Chairman of the Advisory board directing the clinical development of the trial, I think he would have had to be fully satisfied with every word,, comma, and dot in it before giving it his OK.

Mr. Goolsbee became a director of the company in October 2015 and attended his first board meeting on December 12. In the nearly 4 years since, ANP has moved from being a company with a small group of chemical compounds it had been trying to get other larger companies to pay it for the privilege of conducting trials on, to one which has just successfully undertaken an important trial itself in a highly respected institution in its own home city, under clinical supervision of an Advisory Board chaired by Mr. Goolsbee - all of which has been done with a share price close to the smell of an oily rag. Mr. Goolsbees' name has hardly appeared during all this, but I think that is by his choice, and that he has been the driving force in making it happen. Most importantly, I think it is still far from the goals he wants to help ANP achieve (the share price is now back to around where it was when he arrived), and that it should be an exciting ride.

In summary I feel more confident in the future of ANP now than I ever have - while recognizing that micro caps/medical research may be the most successful formula for self destruction yet devised - would you have it any other way ?

That's my .00000000000000001 bitcoin worth, but I'd just like to also acknowledge with thanks the input of Sam in particular (who probably got the Board thinking about getting new directors, pushed them to re-set the options, lit the fire under them on renumerations) and Akki (for persistently trying get us to stay real), and Itsa (who a lot of us probably doubted was real until he turned up at an AGM and then became a fount of really excellent info), and many many others of you on this forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.002(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $74.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.2¢ $9.57K 112.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 124862 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 8.2¢ 31700
Last updated 15.55pm 28/03/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.