PC1 0.00% 0.0¢ plus connect limited

All good stuff, but that would maybe mean a break even plus they...

1. 689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    All good stuff, but that would maybe mean a break even plus they have to negotiate with each club on an individual basis which will take up a lot of time.

The current model is flawed as it should be like Magpie Millions but for every AFL team and then a donation being credited back to the club where the fans come from. They can do this without needing a direct relationship. When I punt the soccer in the UK through bet365 they have no relationship with any of the clubs when giving me my odds. With odds of 14m to 1 the top prize will never go off and it needs to go off and it won't with 30,000 punters, who all have to open a full betting account.

If you look at Lottoland, they have 400,000 Australian punters and offer the same type of odds and no one has ever won a jackpot. They are making so much money that they can now advertise on TV and have bought the naming rights to a stadium. Now they are expanding into Germany, with same offer and technology.

The market ACU are in, competing for a punters dollar, is International. They need to be looking outwards. Why can't they take what they have and do the same for UK soccer or American baseball and offer it out to Australians punters first.

100,000 downloads of the Veterans app is a great database to leverage off and should not be put to rest. Use your current technology platform, find a partner in USA and market it through your app to Americans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PC1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.