NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Placement, page-2

1. 3,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    The last 2 weeks we've had the usual negative posters with the unsubstabtiated rubbish, assuring us that Nor wouldn't get finance, and further unsubstantiated rubbish that instos wouldn't have the funds now, lights out, blah blah.

Obviously gutted about the market crash, and the perfectly timed drop to see another $200k at lows.. but, surely everyone can see this mob is happy to keep loading every time Nor are due for a top up.

I wish they did this last week, or the week before.. prior to the world being shutdown and the markets thoroughly crashed.
    At least it shows there is no finance concerns, as we continue biding time waiting for Oracle and large Australian telco, as well as spark ramp up - obviously likley that everything with every company is currently delayed.

Once again, all the false claims and bogus posting from negative posters is proven incorrect again.

Hopefully the SP can improve again immediately after these placements, as it has previously.
    Seems they get another stake at the right time, and it pushes higher - with the current dire market crashing daily though, who knows.. hopefully we can climb a bit rather than go any lower.

All my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $3.6K 75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100740 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 1658032 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.