MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

I don't think anything of it. There's no deal yet. The first...

1. 6,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    I don't think anything of it. There's no deal yet. The first announcement was just a PLAN to do a HOA. I planed to mow my neighbours grass today but that never happened. He was home LOL.

I'm a big fan of probabilities. In the first 6 countries, Megastars is a failure as I look at the data. Country no 7 has all the odds of being a failure too UNLESS they make drastic changes to make it more engaging. It needs a daily YouTube show to show me what's new and awesome, show some interaction with the performers and then give me a link to those performances to see. I don't want to wade through dozens of crap videos. I don't have the time or the data plan to do that. Without some glue to bring me back everyday, it's going to fail in my opinion. None of the shareholders are raving about anything that's happening on the app. They all just wanna fight with me LOL.

If Riva think they can make a success of it in India, they should buy all the shares up on the ASX and just take it over. It's only $20M now LOL. When it opens up it'll be $10M I think. So you have to ask yourself, if Riva are smart, why pay MSM for anything when they can buy equity and a seat at the table? Wouldn't be too hard to be the top shareholder and muscle your way onto the board and kick out all the management and do a take over like a Merchant
    I would.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.