CZN 11.1% 1.0¢ corazon mining limited

@prawn_manMate not sure how long you been investing, you are...

1. 3,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1112
    @prawn_man

Mate not sure how long you been investing, you are clearly making misinformed statements, if you are predicting that this will be a 10x its current sp in 12months please state under what financial ceditation you have that allows you to do so otherwise under HC terms you are giving out misleading information, if not then please add IMO to such statements and that you are not a financial advisor.

Next up not sure if you are aware what a spec stock really is as clearly your seem to think that Corazon Mining started as a full on spec stock when facts based on their past indicate otherwise in the best interests of all shareholders who utilise HC the information I have posted are complete facts as to what has transpired.

You say who cares what anybody thinks which is very demeaning to others as I do think of all the long term suffering shareholders of this stock not those who have an attitude of who cares.

Everybody has the right to post on any stock on HC when an if they choise to and sometimes people get caught up in a fairytales that only lead to anguish, those who dont usually can see the forest through the trees others cannot, some take that as criticism some dont my point of veiw of CZN that I have posted is not misleading unfortunately some dont like to hear the truth and still promote of tge back of fiction.

So bearing that in mind lets look at what Corazon really is it a spec stock or was it born out from other companies history and facts tells us it was a rollover of other companies who had been involved in the exploration and mining of Gold.

Corazon Mining Limited started exploration of the Lynn Lake area in 2010 on a site and in thre main area that already had historical data to previous nickel mining being carried so when comparing CZN as a spec stock it already had the heads up to a proven resource the facts are that CZN wanted to utilise new technology to find more Nickel Sulphide Mineralisation this was done way back in 2010 and 2011 with massive finds as per announcements.

A spec stock goes through certain stages which starts from concept scratch persay in that it seeks to find or discover certain minerals that could take 2 to 3 years in that phase, Corazon did not need to at Lynn Lake, saving them years of searching possible targets they already had historically a source to improve on.

When drilling began at Lynn Lake Corazon could be defined as already being in the pre discovery stage after drilling Lynn Lake for 2 years and finding massive amounts of Nickel Sulphide resource potential at Lynn Lake Project this would define them as being in the discovery stage, whereby from that point a feasibility study should have commenced or at least announced unfortunately they are still along way away from any stage of a FS and do not even look like doing so in the near future I wont bore you with anymore facts only to say that from the FS to raising funds for development to mine stage can take another 4 to 5 years before start up Corazon is not even close at the moment as they continue to dig holes and nothing else at this stage all IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $6.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $8.96K 906.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 628530 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 554663 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 549029
Last updated 13.14pm 29/03/2024 ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.