ADV 0.00% 2.3¢ ardiden ltd

The last announcement answered quite a lot of our questions....

1. 3,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 643

The last announcement answered quite a lot of our questions. Below are managements answers to questions raised by Haplo.
    I really appreciate their effort to keep us informed.

How many rigs will be used in the Winter drilling at Kas from January next year?

At this stage, planning to start with one rig on the ice at Kas to judge performance and effectiveness

Will drilling at Kas and South Limb happen concurrently Q1 2021?

We are trying to get a rig to South Limb (east) targets next to Dona Lake Mine before Christmas shutdown, otherwise yes, it will be run Q1 2021, concurrent with Kas Lake drilling.

Note that Metals Creek have just started drilling Dona Lake again but they are using a large heavy rig to drill below the old mine workings, which is not suitable for our initial test drilling of iron formations along strike of the Mine on ADV ground.

When do you expect the MOU for the First Nation group for New Patricia area to be signed?

We will know more after current talks with Chiefs at Cat Lake and Slate Falls but Covid is still their most pressing concern, as numbers have spiked recently in Ontario and even Thunder Bay.

What quarter in 2021 do you expect to be drilling in the New Patricia area?

That will be subject to FN MOU”s as described above and we will provide regular updates, but yes, keen to get on the ground there (and Dorothy-Dobie) asap based on our geophysical data capture and large scale target areas that have not yet been properly tested.

How many rigs do you plan to have drilling in the New Patrica area?

To be determined closer to programme as permits and MOU’s are secured.

Have you had an expression of interest from other companies to either purchase or JV earn-in on any of ADV's 19 projects? If yes - has any of these been majors?

We will abide by continuous disclosure obligations on these matters should anything material be developed, so it will appear in ASX newsflow to all holders at the same time should something eventuate.

FOX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $377.6K 16.77M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2919062 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1841039 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/11/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 5923363
Last updated 15.58pm 24/11/2020 (live) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.