VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

HAC - you should really refraining from talking like an...

1. 1,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    HAC - you should really refraining from talking like an authority on such matters as you clearly have little understanding. 

How can you suggest that a debt instrument affects the "diluted enterprise" value?  when; 

1 - there is no fixed share price to the conversion, therefore an UNKNOWN amount of shares MAY be converted

2 - there is option is to repay the debt without conversion, on future earnings

3 - The note could be relinquished with a pure debt instrument in the future

4 - Even if it was to convert, it would be done a a superior share price given the other tranches DO NOT get effectuated without significant value adding events occurring - hence a superior market cap

5 - current market cap as no relevance to debt appetite of the lender - so long as the assets stack up if they wish security - I am sure the financiers are intelligent enough to conduct DD prior to cough up $35M 

Otherwise I am sure we would all be happy to see your "FULLY DILUTED" capital structure breakdown to support your valuation hypothesis. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.