OXX 0.00% 0.6¢ octanex limited

Uazy, Your comments prompted me to look over the recent trading...

1. 3,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1383
    Uazy,

Your comments prompted me to look over the recent trading history.
    3 months since a parcel greater than 100,000 shares traded and that was at 10 cents. Has always been thinly traded and for me to buy a reasonably priced holding over the years it always took months and months.

My comments re "don't sell too soon" is reflected in the current sell side. About $20,000 will clean out the sell side and more than double the price and this is after the shut in Ann. which would have most oil stocks being sold down.

From a personal note I have seen Oxx sp go thru 40 cents back when exploration still got people excited. Sold most around 33 thankfully but have held Oxx constantly for over 7 years. Octanex has always been a unique company by structure with partly paid shares, treasury shares, previously a NL company as opposed to a Pty Ltd. Also an equally unique leader in Geoff, imo he has always structured deals that looked after the small holder rather than sell them out or take advantage of his large holding, the partly paid conversion, his deal structure for finance at excellent share price conversion etc. there's not much fanfare or communication but GA always seems to make good decisions.

Hopefully they can get production sorted at Ophir soon, or I will probably go down with the ship. I have no sentiment with most shares I hold but would be disappointed if I every sold completely out of Octanex. I guess its become being part of the journey of a tiny company doing great things.

Looking forward to some good news. Glta.

Wassa.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.