AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

Orion and LP, this is what I have been harping on for a long...

1. 966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 367
    Orion and LP, this is what I have been harping on for a long time. There is no doubt that AJQ has enormous potential but it has not been realized due to poor management.This scenario is suggestedly occurring far too often under Mather. The company's share price collapses while in the background he and his supporters, institutions and individuals, come in and buy up and when satisfied some magic occurs and wham bang a favorable takeover occurs, reaping them huge amounts of profits. All while initial small and long term holders that have sold out, incur losses. PL can you recall the circumstances leading up to the takeover of Arrow. Is this scenario similar to the lead up of the takeover for Arrow? When the price of a company drops off 50%+ because of negative or no news and eventually sells for many times more, huge profits can be made if you know what is actually occurring. One can see the values of all the companies associated with DGR going through this process, AJQ being but one more. Your recollection would be appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.