NTU 0.00% 7.1¢ northern minerals limited

nro I got to the part where you wrote ''shot through and gain...

  1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    nro I got to the part where you wrote ''shot through and gain massive profits'', and i realised it was your same old spiel that was but a small minute moment in time,because when you look at the facts it hasnt happened.You could say to me '' but what about the time it went from 4 cents to 8 cents and i could say to you but thats maybe 1 per cent time its gone up what about the other 99 per cent of time its gone down.....Lets move on,,,, What do you think of tax man wanting his money back?
 
watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $154.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21000 7.2¢
 

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 189232 5
View Market Depth
Last update - 16.12pm 19/07/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.