NTU 0.00% 3.3¢ northern minerals limited

But Tremeer, ignoring the trolls will only encourage them to...

1. 2,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    But Tremeer, ignoring the trolls will only encourage them to continue posting made up stuff and bully other posters here and other RE mining threads other that their own stock.

I find it amusing that not only have they been posting garbage about NTU as well as other rare earth miners but also claiming to hold LYC and their sentiment for that is a Buy since the share price at least 10 fold the current price.
    From that I can only conclude they spent so much time researching NTU, RE prices and technical info to make themselves look knowledgeable that they actually forgot to research their own stock . Or else that they are not very good at investing and are trying to make up for it by bullying posters , posting fake info & abuse to try to convince other investors that their stock is the only one worth holding and everything else is a failure. After so many years of this they probably started to believe their own propaganda and are living in a fantasy world of their own.

As I said previously, can't wait for the pilot plant to send out the first shipment so they can see how wrong they were over the past few years. Even if they will not admit it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $195.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $58.11K 1.874M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1793548 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 2443847 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ 535984
Last updated 15.24pm 29/03/2024 ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.