PNX 20.0% 0.4¢ pnx metals limited

hi @timbin4. I'm trying not waste any more time re pnx but IMO...

1. 3,571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    hi @timbin4.  I'm trying not waste any more time re pnx but IMO they are demonstrably way behind this timeline.  A couple of things:

(a) this timeline was originally published with the pfs ... July last year I think.

(b) a notice of intent has not been lodged as was contemplated July last year.  See NT government web-site https://ntepa.nt.gov.au/environmental-assessments.  I also recall some comment made in Dec 17 qtrtly along the lines that the Notice of Intent can now be lodged.  A Fountain Head was a pre-condition ... it still does not appear to have been lodged

(c) Before PNX, it was Phoenix Copper.  In hindsight, the Hayes Creek project trajectory is not markedly different their SA copper plays ...

(d) It's possible that given history of site, environmental approvals effort  might be less than otherwise.  My experience suggests it is the most awkward protracted process fraught with pot-holes.  So unless it's waived or is already well underway, the timeline will shift by around 12 months at least.

(e) If they were serious, they would be hunting capital of around $5.0m . IMO they don't have any rabbits in the hat left (eg. silver forward sales complete) and their outward presentation is not that impressive ... so any raising ahead will either be major shareholders throwing in some shackles or them going to market. Either way, the float will be price sub 1c so they'll need to issue about 500m shares ...  And after that, they'll deliver a dfs maybe underpinning a short mine life (6 years) project.

Gotta hate it!

Have a great day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $21.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $8.45K 2.100M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 10453752 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4681534 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 100000
Last updated 10.14am 28/03/2024 ?
PNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.