NOX 3.08% 6.7¢ noxopharm limited

Wow.... this is potentially very important news. It shows among...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Wow.... this is potentially very important news.

It shows among other things the diversity and breadth of what Dr Graham Kelly has been putting together under the umbrella of Noxopharm. Making headway on cancer is extremely important, and is proceeding apace, but this announcement today widens out the field of activity into a new area of largely unmet need.

I don’t believe it will stop there either. In the Nyrada stable there are a further two new areas of medicine that are being incubated with other new drugs that address the problems that are still unmet in the treatment of high cholesterol and also the protection of the brain from head trauma and stroke.

This news is further evidence of the widening of scope and of a comprehensive base being laid for a company that will grow and grow over the next couple of years. I don’t expect the present two companies to take all of these new drugs to market without collaboration with other established major Pharmas. But incubating the three new drugs within Nyrada is potentially very important news for existing Noxopharm holders. Why?.... because NOX owns two thirds of Nyrada. It might even cheer up some of the holders of a certain other company that has a direct 4.9% interest in Noxopharm. If you are a holder of both listed companies like me.... the spread of potential great returns has just got even better.

Apples

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.002(3.08%)
Mkt cap ! $19.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.7¢ 6.5¢ $2.465K 37.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 88899 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.5¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.36 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.2¢ 21992
Last updated 15.32pm 28/03/2024 ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.