KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Hi Pb.... I must be missing something from the assertion you are...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Hi Pb.... I must be missing something from the assertion you are making here. Let’s start with what I do understand.

Dilution of ten owned replaced with one share. No change in my cash valuation on that day... and no change in what the company is worth. Ok with that so far.

Now on that same day I decide to buy some more shares. I can’t believe that I’m unique in making the amount of shares I buy calculated only on WHAT AMOUNT OF MONEY I want to invest in the company.... and NOT THE NUMBER OF SHARES I believe I need. Hence.... I don’t care how many actual shares I receive. It’s totally irrelevant to me.

The only circumstance I can think of where share numbers would be relevant to me is if I wanted to buy say... A Berkshire Hathaway A share... which are currently about 283,000 US Dollars for ONE share. In that particular case I’d be out of luck.... not surprisingly because of lack of funds. (grin)

It follows that the only factor that would determine the price I have to pay for a Novogen share is exactly the same as it would have been the day BEFORE the reverse split. Namely.... how many people were wanting to sell their shares on that day plotted against how many were looking to buy. i.e. the VALUE of shares available for buying and selling on that day.

This seems so basic to me, and you are certainly not uneducated in the share process.... that I feel I must have missed your point completely. If so.... my apologies.

Apples

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.