SER 10.0% 1.1¢ strategic energy resources limited

" the saxby drill was done on the cheap - late season and the...

1. 26,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    " the saxby drill was done on the cheap - late season and the rig broke down, so ran out of time for the 2nd hole "

Regrettably it oozes of Cultana, all those years ago Tin, no doubt, you remember?, even though the years have past, I recall you saying, that you asked what the cost of the Cultana drill program was, and you said " paraphrasing " , " commercially confidential. "

Tin, if one were a follower of double entry book keeping, one could mount an argument for every good thing, stuart has done, equally there's something, he hasn't done so well ,IMO.

I am ambivalent as to where we are at.

Our permits, are in the " right area's " , with some " reasonable geological verification ", even verifiable results, though a lot of drill cores haven't been examined ( in particular saxby, why not?) , only the verification of the drill bit, will determine the outcome of this company going forward .

It is axiomatic, to to me, that in this regard the son follows the father so far, vis-vis SER.

Rebooting a company via, a share consolidation,IMO, is easy, consolidating permits into SP accretive tenements , I suspect isn't so easily achieved.

If I could quote a former PM of this country, IMO," he has had a fair suck of the sauce bottle ".

If for no other reason ,tenure in the stock ,gives me the venue to offer my opinion, in this regard.

I don't know how Xy, Zoom is, but asking fellow SHrs to offer their questions in advance, reeks to high heaven to me.

I really do like looking them in the face,as they try to answer my questions, sadly covid robs me of that.

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.344M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $4.789K 464.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 863983 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 108180 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 13147
Last updated 11.50am 29/03/2024 ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.