CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Age old rebuttal - not trading, no down-ramping. Far from...

1. 631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 638
    Age old rebuttal - not trading, no down-ramping. Far from correct - I could say the same thing about a 20 minute pre-trading suspension following an announcement release and be technically correct on that basis.

You've not actually found the definition, nor has that post unequivocally stated down-ramping cannot occur whilst suspended.You've found an opinion.

If you look at the number of new posts/posters on this forum since the EGM date came out you'll notice a few old names coming back.. and no, I am not talking about Bas as he does make logical argument regularly and doesn't just come in to pick and choose when to drop commentary after large gaps.

These returning names (a good indicator is to look at the number of HC posts made) are the ones posting things like 'oh still at it' and 'good luck with this circus' following almost a year of silence. It's interesting - why would these people, who don't hold, just happen to come back right after the EGM date release with no relevant factual information and just take stabs at CGB? It doesn't make a difference to me as a holder, but if you get enough of them dropping the constant posts, someone will be bombarded with the negative and sell off.

With a pot stock, you really only need one domino to sell and that can trigger a profitable drop for traders, who ST hold and clear out after this little spike clears.

Why now if the stock is not yet trading, you ask? It's to instill that fear up to the moment of trading - that 'I need to get out' fear - before there is any SP upward reflection that would incline the alternative. To split the pack.

It's also alot easier to say 'I told you so' than 'I was wrong' too - which you'll rarely hear from a downramper as they'll whisk away into the shadows..

IMO, of course. biggrin.png
    Last edited by Luke164: 02/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.