88E 16.7% 0.5¢ 88 energy limited

Spiney agree. With all this talk about performance incentives...

1. 5,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2965
    Spiney agree. With all this talk about performance incentives and a SP at 2c and 2 failed well tests honestly where’s the performance. Bad look in my opinion. This mind set and belief of always asking for out of touch performance incentives is not on. Deliver to holders if not keep hands in pockets. Simply as that.

I am happy to reward those who reward holders. Till this happens I will be voting NO along with REM report. Holders have to take this stand. Not personal it’s smart business approach that sensible holders have to take. We need to be in a position at AGM in 2019 to take control of our investment.

As I have said previously 3 yrs since IW1. The company has to immediately focus on delivering performance and that is not one well which is funded heavily by 2 other companies. Aggressively drill conventions. Not IW2 again. The current plan is not good enough.

88 has had holders fund heavily and so far delivered nothing to holders. I get very concerned when directors get huge bonuses or share entitlements and deliver poor results year after year with long lead times between drilling action.

Exactly what 88 has done after 2 yrs and continues to do. Hope we are not becoming a life style company like many out there. 88 time to smarten up and get with the program in my opinion. Put hand out when bloody deliver for holders.

Now after recent presentation drill ONLY one well next year and maybe if farmout again 3rd time on HRZ. OMG bad decision. Not good enough. Very disappointed and angry with this unacceptable decision.

Spoke to many industry experts at recent GOC and not one of them believe in HRZ and agree with my assessment that 88 has to drill more conventional wells which we have plenty to chose from, especially with good oil price and trump throwing all support to drilling coys. Why are we not taking the risk and opportunity. I do have serious concerns with our technical team at 88 after IW2. So do many industry experts I have spoken to again recently.

Would love to be more specific but were private conversations with serious respected industry leaders in this industry. They all know the 88 story and sadly the results of IW2. None are supportive or convinced with the plan. I am seriously rethinking my support after digesting the plan for 2019. Confident I am not alone with my thoughts also.

Not drilling these conventionals in 2019 is a huge missed opportunity and upsets me greatly. Imagine a 3rd failure to get IW2 flowing. If this happens then by next AGM 2019 we have to be in a position to make serious board changes if failure happens. So is critical that people vote correctly.

Some here who are against what I am saying seriously need to re think why they are investors here. That is to make money not freely support a board who doesn’t deliver.

Sorry Dave this performance shares is seriously bad timing like the constant cap raises. My advice less talk, presentations and more drilling of conventional wells and in 2019. If not then time for changes in my opinion. Time to perform or exit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $125.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $64.68K 11.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
204 138585506 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 111241946 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 9994783
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.