HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

Ann: New SME Pricing, page-2

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370
    Pricing has been up for a few weeks, but good to see them announcing it. Would have liked to see an announcement with all the new features.

I think the pricing is a little confusing in the trmanology they use. I am assuming when they say lessons they mean completed lessons, not courses which could be confusing to the lay person running an SME.

I am guessing if you need more than your allocated lessons ie 51 lessons on the 50 plan, that it blocks you from the one additional lesson and it makes you upgrade to the next tier rather than a surcharge for the additional lesson.

Still is a little ambiguous in my mind, and I think the faq's need more explanation.

The other thing is that it infers that enterprise clients will pay more than $350/month as its POA. I thought previous enterprise clients were paying the same, as inferred to in previous announcements, but maybe it's the same monthly fee just the ppv is supplementary or maybe we have some enterprise clients paying more than $350/ month subscription.

Otherwise looks good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.