EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

no mate your wrong I'm not here to burst your bubble but I don't...

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    no mate your wrong I'm not here to burst your bubble but I don't think saying 2018 is the year for EVE please stop it you sound like shonky broker this stock is longer a market mover and the share price fell..surprise surprise while it was rising everyone was ramping it now its fell everyone is saying next year? no mate I'm afraid stocks like these have there run and die out slowly the market doesn't say next year ill make EVE hit the exosphere does it? based on it passed performance id be debating holding until even Wednesday next week

the share price went up to 3c..reason =huge volume of shares being bought
    the share price went down at 3c..reason =everyone got excited and sold
    2 days later a price sensitive went out the share price only moved .1 to 2.0c
    more announcements came but the SP didn't rise instead it fell backwards

how long was it at 3c for? 5.7 minutes classic example of a pump and dump
    and Im a little suspicious about why EVE timed the announcements the way did and why so many price sensitive announcements after a surge in price?? I'm not suggesting anything here but thats a little fishy because there was a twitter user tweeting EVE asking when a announcement was being released and they said "just working on a few things should be ready in the next few days"

EVE IS NOT A GOOD INVESTMENT LOOK AT IT WHAT I SAID AND TAKE SOME REALISM INTO ACCOUNT NOT RED NUMBERS SELL WHILE YOU CAN!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.