BC8 0.00% 26.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

D, don't take my post too literally. I only mentioned BGL...

1. 449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    D, don't take my post too literally. I only mentioned BGL because I was in there well below 20 cents and jumped out a bit early (40s) but kept buying when others were slamming it, before it got some legs.

I draw parallels here, as it started small and then whammo, surprise! The herd woke up and started buying.

Here we have more experienced backers and the potential is there, with less shares on issue. I get a similar "vibe" if you like.

The thing BGL had was the Paterson's head of finance (Ray Shorrocks) with a large holding (and director) so they got a LOT of spruiking to the money crowd. Ray also a director for GLL (different industry) but totally over rated company based on the promotion they receive from Patos. Their resource is krap but they still ran hard.

That was all I meant.

We have a special thing here so I've been adding in the personal and smsf as cash allows and with any luck and some good drilling we'll get to 500,000 ounces is my guess.

It's what can we get to if the deeper grades are higher and open at strike that could prove very exciting.

Just by the by, the crew that is responsible for BGL (Parsons, Naylor et al) have been buying up into a shell (AUT) if you look at their substantial holder notices of late. They did something similar with DRG then it became BGL.

I could be way off but it looks like their next vehicle of choice?????

Apologies for the waffle, just had a couple of bevvies and in a waffling mood.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 26.5¢ $11.84K 44.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 32992 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 74749 3
View Market Depth
Last update - 12.16pm 25/06/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
27.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 26.5¢ 10308
Last updated 13.50pm 25/06/2019 (live) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.